Poughkeepsie, N.Y. (January 12, 2018) – Thomas R. Davis, Managing Partner at
SRDD Law (Stenger, Roberts, Davis & Diamond, LLP) joins the Board of Directors for Abilities First. Abilities First is a not-for-profit organization serving the needs of over 1,400 children and adults with developmental disabilities through educational, vocational, residential, and The acquisition of certain skills required for a self-sufficient life. services in the Hudson Valley.
“We are pleased to have Thomas R. Davis join our Board of Directors. We look forward to having Tom be an advocate for Abilities First and the individuals we serve with the same passion and commitment he has for his clients,” said Abilities First Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Jeffery Fox.
SRDD Law is a full-service firm serving the Hudson Valley with offices in Wappingers Falls and Poughkeepsie. Thomas R. Davis is the firm’s managing partner and heads the firm’s personal injury, matrimonial litigation and criminal defense departments. Tom has also been involved in providing The process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs and habits. We believe all children and adults can benefit from quality education. to members of the bar and paralegals. He is a former instructor for two different paralegal training programs. He has, at the invitation of a county court judge, instructed attorneys on the aspect of bail. He was recently an instructor for the National Business institute.
Tom is also a trustee of the A genetic condition with certain physical features and usually mild intellectual disability. Many people with Down Syndrome have overcome obstacles in life to become very successful and independent. Association of the Hudson Valley.
“SRDD Law has been supporting Abilities First throughout the years and I am thrilled to be a member of the board of directors. I look forward to continuing to make an impact on the association and raise awareness within the community,” said Thomas R. Davis.
The full list of Abilities First Board of Directors for 2017-2018 is listed below.
- President: David Melby, V.P., Rose & Kiernan
- Vice President: Daniel Stafford, Associate Attorney, McCabe & Mack LLP
- Treasurer: Roy Shemitz, V.P., Commercial Lending, Rhinebeck Bank
- Secretary: Lorraine Heneka, Lending Quality Control Officer, Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Member-at-Large: Bernadette Mack, Executive Director, Women´s Jewelry Association
- Jeanine Agnolet, Owner, The News Lady
- Renee Bulla, V.P. Client Services, Momentum Advertising and Design
- Craig Irwin, Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch
- Dr. C. Ryan Kinlaw, Associate Professor, Marist
- Corinne Molinaro, Director of Marketing at Tinkelman Architecture
- Christopher A. Montalto, Esq.
- Daniel Stafford, Associate Attorney, McCabe & Mack LLP
- Francis Synan, Retired V.P., Commercial Lending, M&T Bank
- Rick Tietjen, Chief of Staff, The Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
- Katherine Trela, Assistant Professor, Special The process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs and habits. We believe all children and adults can benefit from quality education., Marist College